Wednesday, July 13, 2011

His Faithfulness

In the past couple of days I have spoken with four of my closest friends who are experiencing the Lord's faithfulness. It has made me glad, every single time! Today, I experienced it myself. Not that there are moments we do not experience it, He is always faithful. But there are those moments that it is so real you feel like He is reading your journal and listening to your prayers :)  Praise to our Faithful God!

                                                                    ***********
Your unfailing love, O LORD, is as vast as the heavens; your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds. 
Psalm 36:5 (I love how His faithfulness surpasses what we can see with our own eyes.)


But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. 
Psalm 86:15 


O LORD God of hosts, who is mighty as you are, O LORD, with your faithfulness all around you? 
Psalm 89:8


God's loyal love couldn't have run out, his merciful love couldn't have dried up.They're created new every morning. How great your faithfulness!I'm sticking with God (I say it over and over). He's all I've got left.
Lamentations 3:22-23 The Message Bible 


Your faithfulness extends to every generation, as enduring as the earth you created. Psalm 119:90


Jesus Christ the Messiah is always the same, yesterday, today, yes and forever! Hebrews 13:8


How has God been faithful to you today? This week, this year? Is there a fear you had that He protected you from? Or is there a fear you had that became a reality, but His faithfulness to get you through it, surpassed your expectation? Let's thank Him today....He loves the praises of His people and promises to inhabit them! 

I love you!
Erin  

 

2 comments:

  1. Amen :) Isn't it great seeing how God works in the lives of not only us, but those around us?

    ReplyDelete