Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ann Voskamp-25 Point Manifesto for Sanity in 2013

Ann Voskamp. I love her. I love her words, her heart, and the depths from which she writes. I love that she risks her own vulnerabilities & insecurities so she can reach the hearts of women, everywhere, from every walk of life. Some friends say she is entirely too flowery, wordy, and emotional for their tastes. Ha, what does that say about myself?! Oh well, at least I can own it. This post to me is refreshing, renewing, and encouraging. Its simplistic nature reminds me of what I want to be a big deal in 2013, the little things.
Number 19 is something I have been doing for a few months now, with a simple reminder on my phone. It's been a blessing. Number 15 is one I agree with wholeheartedly. A little walk will do every part of your body, mind, and soul good. Number 3 is new the past couple of days. I love the symbolism of the reminder and the simple beauty of a candle. Not to mention the fragrance that thankfully overpowers my diaper-filled trashcan. And finally number 4 is what I'm going to work on. What is my soundtrack? How do you blend hymns & Garth Brooks? Ha. Maybe a shuffle. Which point speaks to your heart?

http://www.incourage.me/2013/01/25-point-manifesto-for-sanity-in-2013.html

No comments:

Post a Comment