Thursday, December 22, 2011

Early Christmas for Knox

Becca and Keri, in their usual style, have abundantly blessed us with gifts for baby Knox! I took a picture of my favorites...you can see those below:

Please note the little rain boots. After unwrapping them, Justin set them next to all twelve of his pairs in the foyer. He was very proud! Knox' (I'm guessing that's how I will make my son's name plural...it would be good if I checked on that.) Anyway his middle name will be "Mack." This is after the Mack truck. Their mascot is the bulldog, hence all the little bulldogs on the shirts.
This is what my son will be named after. That's Justin, in a Mack truck. Secretly I love it, but I like to pick on Justin for naming our son after a piece of equipment. Now, for the one piece Becca and Keri sent that my son can never wear...."Bachelor" would be false advertisement. He is already married to his Mommy.



5 comments:

  1. Ha HA HA! Ok, it always confuses me because I forget there's another Keri spelled like me. :) SUCH CUTE STUFF AND SOOOOO MANLY!!! He will be so cute and precious and I just love him already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He told me he loves you too, and Tim,and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Your grandparents were great and they are anxiously awaiting your visit! Merry Christmas, Mrs. McDonald. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! This was funny! Sorry I didn't see it. Ok, I will subscribe to comments from now on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys are just so much fun!! I can't wait to meet the handsome lil guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!! Loved this post! All of the little clothes are stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete