Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Weekend of Parties...

Last weekend was Party Central! It began with my dear friend Keri's bachelorette party...complete with Italian food and cheesecake, and of course I crowning veil. We then had her shower Saturday morning. Tim attended this shower with Keri-making it more of a comedy show than a shower! That afternoon we followed up with her lingerie shower, complete with you know what...very little!. Finally that evening I headed to Corsicana where my mom hosted a Pampered Chef party, complete with an apron contest (through pictures you can determine your favorite!). When my head hit the pillow on Saturday evening I was exhausted! But we had so much fun and laughed and ATE!
 Keri's Table for her Party
Beautiful Bride
Phyllis, Mrs. Garcia, & Mrs. Nanny
Mom & Kristen
De'Renda & Phyllis!
Everyone and their aprons....oh Phyllis! 

Aunt Sherry & Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment